Friday, September 9, 2011

Somethinng to do this weekend

LIST TO DO THIS WEEKEND

1. Read Gakuen Babysitters no.4

The latest addition to Gakuen Babysitter series!! SQUEAL!!!!


So cute, Kotaro-kun. Reading the story is such a stress reliever to my much stressed weekdays! No spoilers here!






2. Watch vs Arashi

laughter ensues!!

Now, who will win between Arashi team and Guest team.

And who is the best Arashi member today.


3. Watching summer sky.

It's nearing Autumn already. Will the sky changes it's colour?

I caught a orange-ish sky last year, and this year a purplish sky for summer.

I'm going to wait for Autumn sky. Will they be as beautiful as summer?




4. Listening to new CDs bought.

Aimer- No.6 ending theme,

Utada Hikaru - vol 2 collection,

and Backstreet Boys - Black and Blue (found it at second hand store, for half the price)




4. Playing Games!!!

picture courtesy of http://www.shopncsx.com/avaloncode.aspx.

I want to finish Avalon Code quickly so that I can play Ookami den next.

Huhuhu.. really, I want to PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!!!!!

5. FINISH THE MOUNTAINS OF ASSIGNMENT

Urgh, the last thing I want to do this weekend.



Till, then.

HaHuHi

No comments:

Post a Comment